Thursday, January 6, 2022

Brick-By-Brick

 


Brick - by - Brick: Reshape Your Thinking


Brick by Brick: Reshape Your Thinking was first drafted in 2018 when I realized that people were missing out on practical life and leadership skills because of a lack of resources. Those who had great ideas were pioneering their future while profiting handsomely by providing small "nuggets" of information on how they achieved their success without teaching others how to achieve it on their own. I realized that at that point, I was one of those successful people whom others looked to for advice, and it ignited a passion in me to become a Certified Coach, Speaker, and Author! I believe every one of us has a purpose, plan, and ultimately called to become leaders in our lives for others to see and become inspired.





No comments:

Post a Comment