Monday, January 10, 2022

Breaking Out of the Deep End

 


Breaking Out of The Deep End:

A Comic Book Journal Series I 


This is a comic book journal is designed for kids and teens to be able to put the write about their feelings and be able to put into words what they are unable to discuss out loud. As an educator in the field for more than six years, I believe it is important for children and teens to learn about the power of expression. I am passionate about my career, and it is through my experience and information gathering that I knew what to put into this comic. Here, kids will be able to not only write their emotions but also draw them, if words are not an option. The book is designed to be an open space for them. They will be able to follow along with a superhero whom they can portray themselves in their own unique way. I hope kids and teens enjoy this comic book journal style as much as I enjoyed creating it for them.






No comments:

Post a Comment