Monday, October 25, 2021

The Impact of Implants

 



Have you ever looked in front of a mirror and wished to change a couple of things about your body?

I always thought I knew everything about my breasts. I frequently examined mine in the bathroom mirror before a shower. I observed everything, from their shape to the blemishes I was born with, but especially their size.

There was always a lingering feeling in my head about how I would look with bigger breasts. When I was young, my idea of beauty was curvaceous. I pictured a beautiful woman with large, plump, shapely breasts, an hourglass figure, and a big round butt. I wanted to be her! However, once I hit puberty, my body let me down.

As a woman who decided to get implants, I wish to pass on what I've learned during my journey. Here's to all the girls who felt the same way I did before my surgery. Perhaps my book will also shed light on the meaning behind my decision to people who are unsure about breast augmentation surgery.  The body of your dreams is within your reach!


Click here to get The Impact of Implants

on Amazon / Kindle


Click here to get The Impact of Implants on GoodReads




  


No comments:

Post a Comment