Monday, January 29, 2024

Listen. I Want to Tell You Somethin'

  


Listen. I Want to Tell You Somethin'


This book is meant to help you, as a new graduate of some field, stay focused on your goals. I am thankful for your hard work in learning. I am proud of your accomplishments. I am empathetic for your sacrifices. I am keenly aware of the efforts that are required to achieve goals and move forward with education and skillset learning. Use this book to help you stay in alignment with continuing to master and achieve your success. Stay positive in your work ethic and set a good example of accomplishment to encourage others to also work toward self-improvement. Be the much-needed good example in the work force that will help our society prosper in a sincere and positive direction. Thank you for your consideration and time in reading this short book. I wish you well, I wish you success, I wish you the reward of being content in your choices.


Author's Website: https://cathythenurse.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment