Sunday, June 25, 2023

The Billionaire's Nanny Next Door

  


The Billionaire's Nanny Next Door


Hottie Billionaire, single Dad alert! And he needs a Nanny. Yes please…

My college crush just popped into my new bookstore with his little boy.

He’s as gorgeous, if not more so now than when we hooked up way back.

I can’t stand this guy though. He had made a bad investment for my brother way back and lost all his savings.

The rich jerk could’ve at least paid him back.

Now he needs a nanny, and I’m the only one he trusts with Oliver.

I’m in over my head, and get warm in all the right places every time he’s in close proximity. 

Can’t be sure yet if I have the physical and emotional energy to get involved with these two.

Just when I lose my heart to both of them, trouble comes looking for Liam, and they’re gone.

Was this a temporary goodbye, or will my little Prince and his dad rescue me again?




Click here to get The Billionaire's Nanny Next Door

on Amazon / Kindle 

Also Available on Kindle Unlimited





No comments:

Post a Comment